This section is intended to allow third parties to have access to the accounts of the current account of the purse.
In order to give some account access to your account:
- enter the account name in the special field
- specify the “weight” of the account (any number randomly)
- confirm the addition by clicking “ADD” button
Added accounts appear in the list (the lowest note in the list with a weight of 1 is the current account of the purse)
These settings you need to publish in Blockchain pressing “PUBLICH CHAINGES” button
Settings are published!
This account received access to the current account of the purse. In other words, the owner of the account has added the ability to dispose of the funds in the wallet at his own discretion.
Deleting the account from the list.
To remove an account from the list of permitted – click “REMOVE”
Purse is removed from the list, but for the settings to take effect you must publish changes to Blockchain pressing “PUBLICH CHAINGES” button
To complete adjustments you must enter the password from the account in which you are.
Removing the account from the access list is successful!
- Entrance to the wallet using a stored BRAINKEY
- Receipt of private key
- Building of structure in E-DinarCoin
- Transfers between accounts
Technical description of the functions of purses