1. Exchange office refers to the Internet service, the scope of activities thereof includes the exchange of E-DinarCoin cryptocurrency and other titular bank notes or cash.
2. In order to obtain the status of “Certified currency exchange” it is required to agree with these terms and conditions, to provide proof of identity and / or legitimacy of business and get registered on the appropriate link. During the consideration, the priority is given to applications having ratings on monitorings, and those included in the lists of other payment systems.
3. The site of the exchange office should include detailed and univocal information concerning the terms, conditions, and rates of exchange. The site should contain the exact order of the payer’s action during the exchange transactions.
4. Total comprehensive reserve of e-currencies represented at the exchange office shall be at least $ 5,000.
5. Exchange office has the right to appoint any commission for the exchange of E-Dinar Coin cryptocurrency. The maximum amount of the commission for E-Dinar Coin exchange should not exceed 7% of the current market value. Any actions aimed at the reduction in liquidity of E-DinarCoin cryptocurrency are prohibited.
6. Exchange office is committed to providing all customer data and transaction data on the company’s security service request. Data retention period shall be at least 3 years.
7. In the case of systematic violation of rules of operation, the partnering exchange office will be excluded from the list of certified exchange offices.
2. Benefits for partnering certified exchange offices
1. Placing the list of certified exchange offices on the E-Dinar Coin web site and the websites of the partners and clients of the company that will provide an additional influx of customers.
2. Short-term lending for exchangers, depending on traffic and the period of work on concessional terms.
3. The company is willing to continuously support and encourage the exchangers and is interested in long-term cooperation with reliable partnering exchange offices.
One of the basic ideas for creating a cryptocurrency is to ensure the stability of the mechanism, both in technical and financial terms. The stabilization system integrated into the E-Dinar Coin blockchain system activates the next element of complication.
From the moment of updating, all the coins mined on the account, before the replenishment on the balance pass the period of “maturity”. The period for each coin is 30 days. Timer countdown starts immediately, at the time of the asset release, and is recorded in the history of operations.
In the special section of the personal account, the state of the remaining aging period for the mined coins will also be available.
The current EDC mining conditions include the following conditions:
Mining takes place only when the application is running on the computer for OS X, Windows, and Linux versions or the web version the address thereof you see on the screen, and also if the Internet connection is always available;
All the coins to be mined, before the replenishment on the balance, must go through a period of “maturity”, which is 30 days.
The condition for obtaining a daily mining – at least one transaction worth at least 1 EDC per day – remains unchanged.
The launch of the next element of complication is scheduled for June 22, 2017. The update will start at 9 a.m. will be completed at 11 p.m. Greenwich time (GMT ). For more information on terms and conditions, check the “News” section on the official website.